Friday, September 05, 2008

Kosher Consumer's Union

I do not work here, yet.
The Kosher Consumers Union, Inc is interested in Kashrus standards. All of inspection visits I have made to Alles facilities including Maspeth & others I did not see any labor issues that would adversly affect the kashrus standards.

Comments & issues that I had after inspections were dealt with, either it was corrected or I was explained why they disagreed with me. Did they ever attempt to restrict or limit my visits after I discovered issues of concern? not at all.

As recent as last week I had the opportunity to visit the Kiryas Joel poultry plant. Did I find some issues of concern? Yes I did. They are dealing with those issues at this time. Am I welcome to inspect at any time without any appointments? Yes most definitely. The same goes with some other slaughtering facilities.

http://yudelstake.blogspot.com/2008/09/forward-paper-union-are-after-alle-to.html

No comments: